• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent wanted for Serbia 14 [Closed]
06-12-2022, 07:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2022, 03:30 AM by nukkxx.)
Opponent Wanted  Opponent wanted for Serbia 14 [Closed]
[Closed] Hi, 

I'm totally new at Serbia 14 and I have a limited experience with Tillers' games (some Napoleonics (Waterloo and I just started a Bayonets game ) and some Danube 85). 

So if you don't mind playing as Central Powers against a beginner, I'd like to try to defend Serbia in the first invasion: 1914_0812_01: The Balkan Expedition (1st Invasion) 

One turn every two days minimum. More if/when possible.  

Files exchange either on Discord or by email

Default optional rules. 

Any volunteer ?

[Closed] 
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2022, 05:01 AM,
RE: Opponent wanted for Serbia 14
So far I have only played the Tiller games singleplayer mode but would love to play a MP campaign, shouldn't be a problem considering we are both beginners with this title. Since the choice is open discord suits me the best. Indivisibiliter ac inseparabiliter!
06-14-2022, 05:47 AM,
RE: Opponent wanted for Serbia 14
Hello, unfortunately I just accepted an opponent ! I was precisely coming here to close this challenge. Sorry. it's a pity because your profile was good. Maybe next time ...
06-21-2022, 06:12 PM,
RE: Opponent wanted for Serbia 14 [Closed]
Hello, the game I started crashed. My opponent didn't realised the scenario was that big for AH and he couldn't keep with the 1 turn per 2 days rule. So if @JulesVernes is still available, he's prioritary.
06-22-2022, 03:29 AM,
RE: Opponent wanted for Serbia 14 [Re-Opened]
OK, closed again ! :-)