• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Prussia in Peril - East Prussia '14 Central Powers AAR - major victory turn 114
06-11-2022, 07:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 08:40 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: Prussia in Peril - East Prussia '14 Central Powers AAR
Turn 49 06:00 26th of August 1914

[Image: wRmFmRI.jpg]

Not much action by 1st Army yesterday, I think it was only released for 1 turn if was released at all. Units from Hauptreserve Koenigsberg are more or less where I left them after the 06:00 turn on the previous day.

[Image: wmDStmk.jpg]

The same goes for the men of I Reservekorps, though their peaceful moments of contemplation will soon be disturbed.

[Image: h5tlhXK.jpg]

The rail line allows 35. ID to move right up to Willenberg. Note that division's field artillery and some MG units are still near Ortelsburg, as I still wasn't entirely sure if the Russians wouldn't make a push in the area. The area between Ortelsburg and Willenberg doesn't offer that many good fields of fire, so instead of having to move them to the front and back, I kept them on a ridge until I was sure the Russians were not coming.

The main body of 36. ID is slowly moving through the woods and swamp.

[Image: KSIVlSB.jpg]

The Russians are slowly pulling back from the XX Armeekorps area north of Neidenburg, but at least 1 corps is still in position.

[Image: gWhYsKC.jpg]

Hauptreserve Thorn moves into the area between Soldau and Mlawa and will form the link between I Armeekorps and Hauptreserve Graudenz. 

1. Kavallerie Division can't find any other units from 15th Cavalry Division and will stop looking for them.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prussia in Peril - East Prussia '14 Central Powers AAR - by ComradeP - 06-11-2022, 07:00 AM