• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

[Closed] RBR with another beginner
06-09-2022, 10:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 07:26 AM by nukkxx.)
Opponent Wanted  [Closed] RBR with another beginner
[CLOSED] Hello, I would like to play a game of Rep Bayonets Of The Rhine in PBEM.
I'd like to play with another beginner (or at least not an expert) in order to improve while having fun and without headache: no lecturing, just fun.   

- Any HtH scen in the 30-40 turns range, any side is good for me.

- 1 turn per day, more when/if convenient. 

Saves exchanges and communication preferably on Discord by DM - [my Discord is: nukkxx #9033] 

I have a very limited experience with JTS games. I only played a few solo games and 2 PBEM at all so far on my titles. Haven't played RBR yet (I just played few small scenarios on Waterloo). 

Any volunteer ? 

Please reply here below preferably to PM.
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2022, 02:55 AM,
RE: RBR with another beginner
most gamers just email the bte file back and forth.

what is "discord" and why use it?
06-11-2022, 03:25 AM,
(06-09-2022, 10:02 PM)nukkxx Wrote: Hello, I would like to play a game of Rep Bayonets Of The Rhine in PBEM.
I'd like to play with another beginner (or at least not an expert) in order to improve while having fun and without headache: no lecturing, just fun.   

Saves exchanges and communication preferably on Discord by DM - [my Discord is: nukkxx #9033] 

I have a very limited experience with JTS games. I only played a few solo games and 2 PBEM at all so far on my titles. Haven't played RBR yet (I just played few small scenarios on Waterloo). 

Any volunteer ? 

I would be interested in a game of RBR. I have a lot of experience with Tiller games but very little with Napoleonics and none with RBR. I have no interest in using or joining Discord for file transfers though. i would only be interested in file transfers by e-mail.
06-11-2022, 04:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 06:34 AM by nukkxx.)
(06-11-2022, 02:55 AM)dukemat Wrote: most gamers just email the bte file back and forth.

what is "discord" and why use it?

It's a gaming chat server. Very convenient. Just drag the save in the chat box with your opponent. (*edit: and a great way to make online friends sharing same interests. And to comment the game.)
No need to send emails.
06-11-2022, 07:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 09:51 AM by nukkxx.)
(06-11-2022, 03:25 AM)Partizanka Wrote:
(06-09-2022, 10:02 PM)nukkxx Wrote: Hello, I would like to play a game of Rep Bayonets Of The Rhine in PBEM.

Any volunteer ? 

I would be interested in a game of RBR. I have a lot of experience with Tiller games but very little with Napoleonics and none with RBR. I have no interest in using or joining Discord for file transfers though. i would only be interested in file transfers by e-mail.

OK, fine for me to use emails :-) 

Why not 001 Valmy FB-H HTH.scn ?
If you agree, pick your side. 

Will send you my email address by PM.
06-11-2022, 06:25 PM,
CLOSED