• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
06-11-2022, 07:29 AM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 21 - 2d/28th Infantry
With the Firebase at LZ LOUISIANA 5 being completed, I just need some Chinooks to help out with the movement. The dozers are heading to LZ LOUISIANA 4 for transportation, although if the road is clear, I might just keep them heading along the road. That might be tedious though.
[Image: file.php?id=1137827]
My LRRP team along the northern border has finished its tasks and is now loaded on some slicks, ready for infiltration into Cambodia. Even if I don't kill anything, I'll gain points after every set amount of turns for being in Cambodia.
[Image: file.php?id=1137828]
B Company is nearly completed its mission of securing and there is one platoon at Hill 171. You can see I have brought some helicopters from 1st/4th Cavalry for support against an attack on the hill soon enough.
[Image: file.php?id=1137832]

[Image: file.php?id=1137829]
C Company is across the river, which takes extra long because of the fords, but they are going to be in position in a few turns for the assault against the known Viet Cong positions in the area.
A Company is almost back at Loc Ninh. I will send some of the battalion trucks to pick up the straggling platoon
[Image: file.php?id=1137830]
Here is the overall situation at Loc Ninh. The battalion is all there, just need to move and organize the battalion and start building some defences while I start shipping the companies out to the firebase.
[Image: file.php?id=1137831]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 06-11-2022, 07:29 AM