• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
05-21-2022, 05:42 PM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 19 - General
While there was no action from the Viet Cong, the first message that pops up is good news saying that I have build the Firebase in Area LOUISIANA. What does that mean? It means I completed two trenches in the area designated for the firebase and I gained 500 points for doing so.
[Image: file.php?id=1135805]
Here is the Command Report for Turn 19. Nothing too much to note except I need to land some helicopters. You can see the Construction Platoon is the one that completed the trench at the Firebase.
[Image: file.php?id=1135806]
Turn 19 - 1st/4th Cavalry
The Aero Rifle platoon continues it's meandering on the western side of Area LOUISIANA. This is the last objective here that it needs to focus on.
[Image: file.php?id=1135807]
Here you can see that the two trenches necessary for the Firebase are completed, now I just need to move the correct units to the area. LESSON LEARNED: I built a trench on the paddies hex where the LZ is, which means I can no longer drive in that hex as the trench blocks the road. That means my dozers will need to be driven out towards the nearest Landing Zone in order for me to return to them to Loc Ninh. Ugh, but valuable to know.
[Image: file.php?id=1135809]
My LRRP team operating on the northern part of Area LOUISIANA is nearly complete its mission. IT will secure these last couple objectives before being loaded up into a helicopter and flown over to Cambodia.
[Image: file.php?id=1135810]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 05-21-2022, 05:42 PM