• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
05-20-2022, 04:53 PM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Now the 1.20 UPDATE is released, I can return to the AAR.

Turn 18 - General

Nothing too exciting happened during the Viet Cong turn. There were no shots fired or movement that I noticed. Here is the summary for the start of the turn, the most concerning thing is that I have some helicopters that I need to ensure I land.
[Image: file.php?id=1135692]
Turn 18 - 1st/4th Cavalry
In the far west of Area LOUISIANA, the Aero Rifle platoon continues along the international border between Cambodia and Vietnam, bushwacking through the woods in an effort to secure the most westerly Victory Point Locations. With the streams and forested hexes, it is a slog indeed.
[Image: file.php?id=1135693]
At the LOUISIANA Firebase, the Construction Engineer and Dozers have been doing some great efforts. I'm not too far away from finalizing the Firebase, collecting my points and sending the Construction Engineer and Dozers back to Loc Ninh. Just the trenches need to be build to finalize.
[Image: file.php?id=1135694]
The LRRP skirting the northern edge of Area LOUISIANA is making some good progress. I haven't found any additional IED's or mines in this area. They have gone unscathed so far. They will be heading towards the landing zone eventually to fly over to Cambodia.
[Image: file.php?id=1135695]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 05-20-2022, 04:53 PM