• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-29-2022, 02:57 PM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 16 - General
No action from the Viet Cong, as expected this turn. My infantry platoons have recovered from their disruptions though. I believe I have one more left from 1st/16th in Area ALASKA that is still disrupted. My ARVN troops are doing quite well with their improved position building! Seems I have will have all the ARVN troops in some form of protection before too long.
[Image: file.php?id=1133127]
Turn 16 - 1st/4th Cavalry
The Aero Rifle platoon continues it's advance along the western edge of Area LOUISIANA. After securing the objective, one of the NEW dialog backgrounds was displayed (this will be included in the 1.20 UPDATE). Hope you like them!
[Image: file.php?id=1133128]
At LZ LOUISIANA 5, the Firebase is halfway to being constructed, although if I was smart, I would have built the first set of trenches to the northeast of the current trenches, so I could have easy access to that landing zone. What was I thinking!?
[Image: file.php?id=1133129]
The LRRP, operating along the northern edge of Area LOUISIANA is making excellent progress along the trails. It should secure the last one next turn and can head to the landing zone to be picked up by the helicopters for its journey to Cambodia.
[Image: file.php?id=1133130]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-29-2022, 02:57 PM