• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-27-2022, 12:55 AM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 15 - 2nd/28th Infantry
I have highlighted where the Viet Cong machine gun position is on Hill 171. You can see B Company continuing to secure locations. I have to decide how quickly to send the rest of the company along the northern edge or if I should leave them down by the Hill 171 to help A Company with it's eventual assault on Hill 171 to take out any Viet Cong in the area.
[Image: file.php?id=1132817]
Fortunately, C Company and the attached LRRP unit is making some excellent progress on the southern end of Area LOUISIANA and will be securing Objectives left right and center in no time!
[Image: file.php?id=1132818]
A Company, on the other hand, is definitely the rock star in the early stages of Day 1 as it has nearly successfully completed securing Area ALABAMA.
[Image: file.php?id=1132819]
To the south, D Company is well across and securing the road ahead of the Engineering Task Force that is clearing QL13 between An Loc and Loc Ninh. Fortunately, the unit is only a handful of kilometres away from the southern end of Loc Ninh.
[Image: file.php?id=1132820]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-27-2022, 12:55 AM