• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-25-2022, 02:54 PM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 14 - General
Something of interest on the Viet Cong side during this turn. I spotted a leader type unit in the southeast part of Area ALASKA. I'm not sure what it is, but I will advance with my platoons and try to capture it.
[Image: file.php?id=1132685]
Otherwise, the Construction Platoon has been successful at building an Improved Position at LZ LOUISIANA 5. Some headquarters are still out of supply, but this is expected due to the movements on the roads.
[Image: file.php?id=1132686]
Turn 14 - 1st/4th Cavalry

The Aero platoon, supported by some Hogs and Loaches of the rest of D Troop, are meandering through the trails, heading south along the border, hoping to secure the western boundary of Area LOUISIANA in the next handful of turns.
[Image: file.php?id=1132687]
At LZ LOUISIANA 5, the Construction Engineer and Dozers have finished the Improved Positions and have now started to dig in again to upgrade the Improved Positions to Trenches. The 1st/16th Task Force HQ has arrived via helicopter, just without sufficient Action Points to land.
[Image: file.php?id=1132688]
And the LRRP operating on the northern boundary of Area LOUISIANA is making excellent progress in the jungle.
[Image: file.php?id=1132689]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-25-2022, 02:54 PM