• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-24-2022, 07:23 AM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 13 - 3d Brigade Headquarters
I was lucky enough to have the Task Force Headquarters that was loaded in the helicopters that were nearly lost in the jungle. After I landed, they were refueled and ready to head to An Loc. You can see them here as they have taken off from Phuoc Vinh - again.
[Image: file.php?id=1132542]
Here is the current helicopter situation at Loc Ninh. You can see I have landed the Chinooks here before I send them south to grab the other Construction platoon and Dozers. I also have three flights of Slicks ready to move A/2d/28th Infantry when it is finishes to the east of Loc Ninh.
[Image: file.php?id=1132543]
Down at An Loc, I have the rest of the slicks that will be supporting 1st/16th Infantry operations in Area ALASKA. They are refueled and ready for a mission. For gunships support, I have Hogs operating around Loc Ninh (as shown above) and at An Loc I have a few Snakes. Snakes are effective, but their best attack position is 1 hex away at Nap of the Earth, due to their weapons package.
[Image: file.php?id=1132544]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-24-2022, 07:23 AM