• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-24-2022, 07:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2022, 07:21 AM by Jason Petho.)
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 13 - 2d/28th Infantry
A LZ LOUISIANA 5, the Construction Platoon and Dozers are attempting to building the improved positions and then trenches. With the two units, I'm hoping it doesn't take too long.
[Image: file.php?id=1132534]
I have turned on the elevations in this sector, so you can see the terrain. There are some hills, but nothing too crazy. The whole area is generally pretty flat, unlike the Dak To area of previous games. Here B/2d/28th Infantry has continued securing hamlets in Area LOUISIANA. There is the Viet Cong machine gun position at HILL 171, but I will deal with that in the future.
[Image: file.php?id=1132535]
C/2d/28th Infantry has finally begun to be useful. They are on the cusp of entering Area LOUISIANA and will be scooping up objectives quickly. The other LRRP unit has secured the objectives around LZ LOUISIANA 2.
[Image: file.php?id=1132536]
I'm hoping to have the mission of A/2d/28th Infantry wrapped up in a handful of turns so they can fly over to Area LOUISIANA. I might use this company with B Company to deal with the Viet Cong machine gun position on the HILL 171.
[Image: file.php?id=1132537]
Excellent news on QL13! The bridge was laid and I was able to move the Engineering Task force and D/2d/28th Infantry north! While the Engineers still have a lot of roadblocks and mines to clear, this means the attached units should arrive in Loc Ninh in a few turns. Victory![/font][/size][/color]
[Image: file.php?id=1132538]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-24-2022, 07:20 AM