• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-24-2022, 07:18 AM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 13 - General
Looks like we have another logistical task. This time it is for 1st/16th Infantry. Fortunately, the entire battalion is en route to An Loc, so I have started taking care of this task already. I just have to make sure they arrive in one piece.
[Image: file.php?id=1132526]
Otherwise, two units have recovered from disruption and I have nearly a handful of headquarters still out of supply, but this is because they are mostly moving. The Engineers between An Loc and Loc Ninh have cleared another block.
[Image: file.php?id=1132527]
Turn 13 - D/1st/4th Cavalry
I'll break out the D Troop from now on to keep things better organized. The gunships from D Troop have arrived on scene in western Area LOUISIANA and have been tasked with destroying the snipers that the Aero Rifle Platoon. Taking a look at the Unit Handbook (F2), the Hogs are most effective at a range of 2 hexes and firing from Nap of the Earth. Unfortunately, due to the jungle terrain, I had to fire from the Low Flight Zone.
[Image: file.php?id=1132530]
Fortunately, it was to good effect and the Aero Rifle platoon from D Troop was able to continue along the trails towards the next objective.
[Image: file.php?id=1132531]
Meanwhile, to the north, the LRRP is racing along the trails to secure the last two objectives along the northern edge of Area LOUISIANA before I send them off to Cambodia.
[Image: file.php?id=1132533]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-24-2022, 07:18 AM