• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-19-2022, 03:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2022, 03:11 PM by Jason Petho.)
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 11 - General
There was no additional contact with the Viet Cong this turn. Even the sniper didn't take a shot in the Area ALASKA. I heard some movement in the background, but nothing was spotted. I have a handful of helicopters out and about that need to be refueled. Looks like a heavy machine gun made some progress in building an Improved Position down at Lai Khe!
[Image: file.php?id=1132017]
Turn 11 - 2d/28th Infantry
The Aero Rifle Platoon secured the last hamlet in this area of Area LOUISIANA. In doing so another Viet Cong sniper was found in the highlighted hex. I have lifted off some Hogs and Loaches to come help deal with this issue.
[Image: file.php?id=1132019]
To the north, the LRRP is almost ready to secure the most northwestern Objective in Area LOUISIANA. Fortunately, it is quiet in this sector.
[Image: file.php?id=1132018]
Over at LZ LOUISIANA 5, you can see that it has taken 75 Action Points to unload from the Chinooks. I'll leave the Chinooks here for another turn that way they will both take off with the same amount of Action Points and head back to the Loc Ninh airfield. While they are on the ground, they do not burn through any turns of fuel, which is a bonus!
[Image: file.php?id=1132020]
B/2d/28th Infantry continues advancing west. The platoons are split up fairly wide, but things should be OK for now.
[Image: file.php?id=1132021]
C/2d/28th Infantry a little the south is getting closer to be operating together. Hopefully within a few turns I can get them securing these areas in Area LOUISIANA as soon as possible.
[Image: file.php?id=1132022]
Here is an overview of the eastern side of Area ALABAMA, A/2d/28th Infantry is the most effective company at the moment within the battalion. Hopefully I will be done this area by midday of Day 1.
[Image: file.php?id=1132023]
Further to the south, the Bridge Engineers are out of the trucks and ready to attempt to start laying a bridge across the river. The regular engineers are continuing to clear the main road of blocks and mines.
[Image: file.php?id=1132024]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-19-2022, 03:09 PM