• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-18-2022, 04:10 AM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 10 - 1st/16th Infantry
A/1st/16th has suffered some additional casualties due to the a minefield in the eastern part of Area ALASKA. Fortunately, the platoon wasn't disrupted so I could continue along the road.
[Image: file.php?id=1131890]

The other platoon that was attacked by the sniper had the good fortune of finding a bunker complex next to the sniper. Hopefully I will be able to assault the sniper next turn. Alas, the Snakes need some better target practice as they emptied all their ordnance to no avail.
[Image: file.php?id=1131892]

Around the abandoned Airfield, B/1st/16th continues to expand the cleared area, and while finding additional IED's, fortunately, none were triggered this turn. Each of the platoons area heading to each of the main north-south roads and will clear them in turn before returning to the abandoned airfield. I think I will build some improved positions here in case I need to use this in the future.
[Image: file.php?id=1131894]

Further to the south, the majority of the 1st/16th convoy has made it to QL13 and will be driving north to An Loc. I'm guessing this will take about 16-20 turns to get there - pretty much the whole day.
[Image: file.php?id=1131895]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-18-2022, 04:10 AM