• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-17-2022, 02:58 PM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 9 - General
The Viet Cong turn was pretty quiet, and as you can see things are a bit better. I do have a loach that needs to return for refueling though.
[Image: file.php?id=1131827]
Turn 9 - 2nd/28th Infantry
Starting with the Aero Rifle Platoon, two of the three targeted villages have been secured and it is patrolling down the trail to the third. So far, no resistance has been spotted.
[Image: file.php?id=1131828]
A little to the north, the LRRP team has made some good progress along the trails should be able to secure this portion of Area LOUISIANA with relative ease. The LRRP will venture into Cambodia after its adventure in Area LOUISIANA.
[Image: file.php?id=1131829]
B/2d/28th has entered its operating area around the eastern side of Area LOUISIANA. It is spread out nicely, a kilometre or so between the platoons.
[Image: file.php?id=1131830]
C/2d/28th Infantry hasn't been tasked well. It will take a few turns to get them organized where I would like them. They are too far away from the Victory Point locations to be very useful, but that should be remedied in a few turns.
[Image: file.php?id=1131831]
A/2d/28th Infantry continued on with clearing the eastern slope. D/2d/28th and the Engineer Task Force are still south of the main crossing on QL13. I neglected to grab a screenshot unfortunately.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-17-2022, 02:58 PM