• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-16-2022, 12:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2022, 12:26 PM by Jason Petho.)
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 8 - General
A bunch of helicopters need to find an airfield, but with all the movements, that's not surprising. Most of the Slicks I'll send to An Loc to refuel and then decide what to do with them after they have finished. Some more Improved Positions are being built by the stagnant ARVN and my a few headquarters are still out of supply as they continue the journey north.
[Image: file.php?id=1131697]
Turn 8 - 2d/28th Infantry
Starting over in the west by the border, we have the Aero Rifle Platoon of D/1st/4th Cavalry continuing to secure the hamlets in the western edge of Area LOUISIANA.
[Image: file.php?id=1131698]
The LRRP unit is double timing along the trail in hopes of securing the area as quickly as possible before it is sent over to Cambodia to hunt down some supplies.
[Image: file.php?id=1131699]
B/2d/28th Infantry has almost cleared its area in northwest Area ALABAMA and has started to cross the boundary into Area LOUISIANA.
[Image: file.php?id=1131700]
C/2d/28th Infantry is not having a very effective last few turns. They are all spread out and all in the wrong area. I am still collecting them and preparing them to advance into Area LOUISIANA. Hopefully the company will start being effective in the next few turns.
[Image: file.php?id=1131701]
At least A/2d/28th Infantry is being more effective. They have started to go into the valley towards the hamlets in the Suit Tom Buor Valley. Here's hoping they don't take a lot of losses.
[Image: file.php?id=1131702]
The Engineering Task Force is still stuck on the highway. But that should be remedied soon.
[Image: file.php?id=1131703]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-16-2022, 12:24 PM