• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-15-2022, 10:54 AM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 7 - 1st/16th Infantry
Further to the south at An Loc, we have A/1st/16th after it performed a Combat Assault into LZ ALASKA 1. Fortunately, there was no resistance, and I was able to spread out the platoons to start securing the area. The Snakes and Loach are still on station while I will send the Slicks to An Loc to refuel.
[Image: file.php?id=1131583]
At the southern boundary of Area ALASKA is where B/1st/16th is operating. They didn't run into any resistance, but one of the platoons stumbled into an IED (punji sticks, etc). The rest of the company started to fan out to secure the Rubber Processing Plant and the hamlets in the area. This will make a good secondary airfield for helicopters, so I'll make sure I keep this fairly secured in the future.
[Image: file.php?id=1131584]
Down south, the convoy is making progress and is well organized. This will take the majority of the day to drive up QL13 through Chon Thanh and on to An Loc. Unless this convoy is ambushed, C/1st/16th Infantry will be having a quiet ride north.
[Image: file.php?id=1131585]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-15-2022, 10:54 AM