• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-13-2022, 11:58 AM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 6 - 1st/16th Infantry
The convoy of 1st/16th is making progress. So far, no losses have been reported for the convoy as any of the mines/roadblocks and IED's along the route have only triggered the occasional disruption.
[Image: file.php?id=1131278]
Alas, the same can't be said for B/1st/16th Infantry. While securing the abandoned airfield in the southern part of Area ALASKA, the 1st Platoon from B Company ran into an IED and suffered the first casualties, sending half a squad to a MASH unit. Alas, nothing can be done about that except hoping for the best that we don't run into a lot of IED's. Due to the nature of the scenario/campaign, I will not be able to replenish losses to my core battalions. The losses will remain as such throughout the week.
[Image: file.php?id=1131279]
To the north, there is A/1st/16th Infantry in their helicopters, with some support from the Loaches and some Snakes. I will perform the air assault next turn. I didn't have enough Action Points to drop off the infantry and get the helicopters off the ground again, so I decided to wait a turn. As my helicopters are few and far between, I cannot be frivolous with them at all.
[Image: file.php?id=1131280]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-13-2022, 11:58 AM