• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-13-2022, 11:57 AM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 6 - General
Nothing too exciting has been happening during the Viet Cong turns. I haven't seen any counter attacks or anything of the sort, but, quite frankly, as this is still Day One, I am not expecting anything drastic as it is still the scenario training day.
Turn 6 - 2d/28th Infantry
Over in the west, the Aero Rifle platoon of D/1st/4th Cavalry continues to explore the jungle and secure the Viet Cong along the border with Cambodia. So far the platoon hasn't come across any Viet Cong.
[Image: file.php?id=1131273]
Back around Loc Ninh, here was have B/2d/28th Infantry and its current position. I'll be move the company closer together and they will operate in the northern part of Area LOUISIANA.
[Image: file.php?id=1131274]
To the east of town is A/2d/28th Infantry. It is working its way up the ridge that over looks the town. It will be important to clear this in case there are any Viet Cong lurking in the plantation before we head off to Area LOUISIANA.
[Image: file.php?id=1131275]
And to the south of town is C/2d/28th Infantry. I clearly made a mistake and they are far too clumped together to be effective, so I will have to spread them out but they will operate in the southern part of Area LOUISIANA.
[Image: file.php?id=1131276]
And lastly in this sector, we have the Engineering Task Force still working on clearing QL13 between An Loc and Loc Ninh. It is slow going, as you can see here:
[Image: file.php?id=1131277]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-13-2022, 11:57 AM