• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-12-2022, 01:36 AM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 5 - General
No movement that was noticed from the Viet Cong. There is another notice at the beginning of the turn is reminding me about how I should organize my headquarters and where the main headquarters will remain. These are hints for the player, they most likely not be repeated in the future, so it is good information to take notice of.
[Image: file.php?id=1131078]
Turn 5 - 2d/28th Infantry
Around the Loc Ninh area, the 2d/28th Infantry companies have spread out enough where capturing them in one screenshot is no longer viable. Here is A/2d/28th Infantry operating the east of Loc Ninh and clearing the plantation along the ridgeline that over looks the city. The company has spread out but is still operating fairly close together.
[Image: file.php?id=1131081]
South of Loc Ninh we have C/2d/28th Infantry clearing the immediate area around Loc Ninh.
[Image: file.php?id=1131084]
The B/2d/28th Infantry is spread out a little too much, so I will spend the next handful of turns organizing them to be a little more effective. They will operate in the northern part of Area LOUISIANA and make their way towards the Firebase.
[Image: file.php?id=1131086]
Off to the west, the Aero Rifle platoon cleared the immediate area around the LZ LOUISIANA 5 Firebase and will head into the jungle to start clearing the hamlets to the southwest along the border.
[Image: file.php?id=1131087]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-12-2022, 01:36 AM