• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-11-2022, 03:47 PM,
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 4 - General
The Viet Cong turn was pretty quiet, just some random movements that were out of Line Of Sight. The notice at the beginning of the turn is reminding me about how I should organize my headquarters and where the main headquarters will remain. This will be important for throughout the week.
[Image: file.php?id=1131044]
Turn 4 - 2d/28th Infantry
Around the Loc Ninh area, the 2d/28th Infantry companies have spread out and started to secure their objectives. Here is where they moved.
[Image: file.php?id=1131045]
Over to the west, the Aero Rifle platoon of the D/1st/4th Cavalry is securing the local area around the LZ LOUISIANA 5 Firebase. So far there hasn't been any Viet Cong in the area, although we are close to the border here. I will start to fly in some reinforcements as I can. The Slicks have started the return journey back to Loc Ninh.
[Image: file.php?id=1131046]
D/2d/28th Infantry and the Engineer Task Force is still meandering up QL13, albeit at a snails pace. The lead vehicles continue to find roadblocks and mines as they advance. This will take all day to clear, by the looks of it!
[Image: file.php?id=1131047]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-11-2022, 03:47 PM