• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-10-2022, 09:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2022, 09:08 AM by Jason Petho.)
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 3 - General

One thing I have added with the 1.11 UPDATE are some additional notes and reminders as you play through the turns about current tasks, this one explains that it is OK not to complete the total mission, but you will have to do so the following day. Keeping mind, you probably won't gain the points for doing so on a day that the mission wasn't assigned.
[Image: file.php?id=1130875]
[Image: file.php?id=1130876]

Turn 3 - 2d/28th Infantry

Around the Loc Ninh area, the 2d/28th Infantry companies have spread out and started to secure their objectives. Here is where they moved. The LRRP's have moved to the airfield, waiting for helicopters that will arrive in a handful of turns after 1st/16th Infantry has been dropped off at An Loc, although I may be able to use the D/1st/4th Cavalry helicopter to transfer troops in the meantime.

[Image: file.php?id=1130877]

Over to the west at LZ LOUISIANA 5, D/1st/4th Cavalry have arrived on scene and here is the plan to secure the Firebase.

[Image: file.php?id=1130879]

And the results, fortunately, I didn't run into any resistance.

[Image: file.php?id=1130880]

Along QL13, the D/2d/28th Infantry and Engineers are still on their tedious task of clearing the highway.

[Image: file.php?id=1130881]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-10-2022, 09:06 AM