• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
04-07-2022, 02:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2022, 02:07 AM by Jason Petho.)
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Over at Lai Khe we have the 3d Brigade HQ, 3d Brigade Logistics and the 2d/33d Artillery headquarters and logistics. You'll see some loaches and ravens on the tarmac at Lai Khe, those belong to the artillery battalion. There are the two Construction Platoons and dozers from the brigade engineer troops. I will move one construction platoon to the airfield and prepare for a Chinook ride to LZ Louisiana 5 to help build the Firebase that is requested. Having both a dozer and Construction platoon will hopefully expedite the process.

[Image: file.php?id=1130576]

Most of the units that are there will remain so, although I will utilize a couple platoons of armed Jeeps and my only M42 Dusters to help clear to the road for 1st/16th Infantry as it travels north. I have to remember to bring these back to Lai Khe before the end of the day though!

[Image: file.php?id=1130577]

Here you can see where the little jeep/Duster Task Force will be operating. I'll head north towards Ap Bau Bang and then swing southeast to meet up with the lead elements of the 1st/16th Infantry.

[Image: file.php?id=1130578]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 04-07-2022, 02:06 AM