• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The 4th Invasion [CLOSED]
03-24-2022, 03:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2022, 09:53 PM by Doctor.)
Opponent Wanted  The 4th Invasion [CLOSED]
I am looking for a reliable opponent for the 4th Invasion scenario in Serbia '14 with the default optional rules.    I am willing to play either side but have a preference for the Allies.    I can do 5+ turns per week.   Who is ready to fight it out along the rivers and in the mountains of Serbia?
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2022, 04:40 AM,
RE: The 4th Invasion
Sorry to hijack your post, but I just wanted to say this is an excellent scenario, we are at turn 135 in a teamgame and it has been a blast!  Big Grin

Hope you find an opponent, the CP player needs to be methodical about taking Beograd and you both need to be aware that there will be several days of storm that will help & hinder both sides.

The CP forces in the east will not receive a pontoon bridge until about turn 80, so up till then the arty and FG units will have to sit on the north bank.  Wink
03-24-2022, 11:47 AM,
I am willing to take you on as the CP player. Should be able to do a turn a day or at least the 5 per week.
03-24-2022, 09:49 PM,
(03-24-2022, 11:47 AM)von Fagan Wrote: I am willing to take you on as the CP player. Should be able to do a turn a day or at least the 5 per week.

A courier is on the way via PM.