• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Holiday
02-25-2022, 03:01 AM,
News  Holiday
Due to well-deserved holyday, I hereby declare cessation of all hostilities as for tomorrow morning and until March 5 included.

Brief mandatory footnote: I know how such planned message may sound ironic in grim day such today and it was not intended. So be certain that this message did not intent to minimize or have fun of any of my fellow human currently suffering from war, whatever the country they live on, beside whom I stand. Please note that I anticipated this message before these holydays a long time ago for mere humoric purposes. So even if some peoples decided that today was the day to spoil my joke, I strongly believe (or more accurately hope) that humor, intelligence, and carefulness will ultimately prevail.

Best regards
Mike
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2022, 11:11 PM,
RE: Holiday
(02-25-2022, 03:01 AM)Mike0ronson Wrote: Due to well-deserved holyday, I hereby declare cessation of all hostilities as for tomorrow morning and until March 5 included.

Brief mandatory footnote: I know how such planned message may sound ironic in grim day such today and it was not intended. So be certain that this message did not intent to minimize or have fun of any of my fellow human currently suffering from war, whatever the country they live on, beside whom I stand. Please note that I anticipated this message before these holydays a long time ago for mere humoric purposes. So even if some peoples decided that today was the day to spoil my joke, I strongly believe (or more accurately hope) that humor, intelligence, and carefulness will ultimately prevail.

Best regards
Mike

Roger that mate!

Cheers
Quote this message in a reply