• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Engineer Disruption Recovery
02-15-2022, 10:48 PM,
c_Question Mark  Engineer Disruption Recovery
I've had an engineer unit in obstacles for a few turns now and they are still disrupted.  It has nothing to do with being in obstacles right?  I thought I read units cant recover while in a minefield though I may be mistaken as I'm having trouble finding that again, but I dont remember anything about obstacles causing disruption recovery problems.  I've got his HQ unit in same hex as him now to see if that helps...
cheers
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2022, 12:36 AM,
RE: Engineer Disruption Recovery
(02-15-2022, 10:48 PM)lezgo killemall Wrote: I've had an engineer unit in obstacles for a few turns now and they are still disrupted.  It has nothing to do with being in obstacles right?  I thought I read units cant recover while in a minefield though I may be mistaken as I'm having trouble finding that again, but I dont remember anything about obstacles causing disruption recovery problems.  I've got his HQ unit in same hex as him now to see if that helps...

My guess is the E unit was disrupted by enemy fire. The obstacles would not have disrupted them. Moving its commander with him will help him recover.  jonny
02-16-2022, 01:43 AM,
I think the bit I referred to about a unit in a minefield was in regards to getting replacements as I just came across it looking for something else so that bit can be disregarded.
cheers
02-16-2022, 02:26 AM,
(02-16-2022, 01:43 AM)lezgo killemall Wrote: I think the bit I referred to about a unit in a minefield was in regards to getting replacements as I just came across it looking for something else so that bit can be disregarded.

Units in minefields cannot:

a. Recover fatigue
b. Recover losses

As far as I know, those are the only limitations, other than that disrupted engineers can't work on any engineering projects (except for abandoning their bridge).
02-16-2022, 03:21 AM,
OK, so they are defiantly milking the disruption to shirk their duties.  Units on the Eastern Front or Patton would slap them.
cheers