• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

good questions
02-12-2022, 10:56 PM,
good questions
there have been some very good questions  .learned alot from them.  

thank you:) 

smurf309
mike
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2022, 06:09 AM,
RE: good questions
Yes, some great questions. The more the better.

It seems to me that you can study these games for 20 years and still learn something new everyday!

John
02-13-2022, 08:11 AM,
Indeed, a lot is hidden away "under the hood"  Wink
02-13-2022, 09:59 AM,
(02-13-2022, 08:11 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Indeed, a lot is hidden away "under the hood"  Wink

Well, if it is like a car, that explains everything. When I check under the hood, all I can tell is if the engine is still there. If it is and the car is still not working I need to call in an expert.
02-13-2022, 10:32 AM,
(02-13-2022, 06:09 AM)Green Wrote: Yes, some great questions. The more the better.

It seems to me that you can study these games for 20 years and still learn something new everyday!

John

very true:)
02-13-2022, 05:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2022, 06:26 PM by typhoon.)
It is therefore a good thing that we have so many experts here on hand at the blitz. Great Questions have been matched with great answers and unlike a car mechanic free of charge.My thanks to the experts amoungst us
02-13-2022, 09:42 PM,
I agree, Typhoon. All I can say is.....John Tiller was genius. Yeh there have been lots of tweaks along the way but man when you compare this series with a lot of others....it is still dam good. Historical OOB's, realistic terrain and morale effects, etc. I have other games I enjoy playing...Steel Division II, Company of Heroes 2, Planetfall, Endless Legend. But when you want something historical and realistic, nothing like PzC to sink your teeth into. Well maybe WitE. lol  But I too, after 20 + years of playing these games am still amazed at the depth.