• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Wanted-Vietnam
01-31-2022, 08:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2022, 08:50 PM by itlnprd.)
Opponent Wanted  Opponent Wanted-Vietnam
Vietnam,

Just got the game and I am looking to do battle, the choice is yours on the side all I ask is that it would be a smallish game to start off with, let me know what suites your fancy and let's get started.

Phi
-Saluti Itlnprd
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2022, 10:45 PM,
RE: Opponent Wanted
Hi !

I am playing a couple (or three) games at the minute and having a blast.

I can make multiple turns a day as I am retired or play slower if that suits you.

I am at devoncop at aol dot com if you want to send me your first turn. Happy to play VC/VM

All the best

Ian
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
01-31-2022, 11:42 PM,
I am playing Ian in one of his games and have a blast too. If you fancy another game I would be glad to command the US or French. Drop me a not if you are interested at vierborlings at t-online dot de

Cheers

Thomas
02-01-2022, 07:31 AM,
I'll pile on Phil.  Smile  I'm free to play anything you'd like, just let me know if/when you have room for one more.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-01-2022, 08:52 PM,
(01-31-2022, 10:45 PM)devoncop Wrote: Hi !

I can make multiple turns a day as I am retired or play slower if that suits you.

I am at devoncop at aol dot com if you want to send me your first turn. Happy to play VC/VM

All the best

Ian

Send me your choice of battle and lets do it, I can normally play once per day (I am not retired, yet). my Email is itlnprd at iCloud dot com
-Saluti Itlnprd
02-01-2022, 08:53 PM,
(01-31-2022, 11:42 PM)Alpha Zwo Wrote: I am playing Ian in one of his games and have a blast too. If you fancy another game I would be glad to command the US or French. Drop me a not if you are interested at vierborlings at t-online dot de

Cheers

Thomas
Send me your choice of battle and lets do it, I can normally play once per day (I am not retired, yet). my Email is itlnprd at iCloud dot com
-Saluti Itlnprd
02-01-2022, 08:54 PM,
(02-01-2022, 07:31 AM)Scud Wrote: I'll pile on Phil.  Smile  I'm free to play anything you'd like, just let me know if/when you have room for one more.

Dave

Dave,

Choose what you would like to play and send it over to itlnprd at iCloud dot com. thank you.
-Saluti Itlnprd
02-01-2022, 10:28 PM,
(02-01-2022, 08:52 PM)itlnprd Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 10:45 PM)devoncop Wrote: Hi !

All the best

Ian

Email sent ...The Problem of Supply Vinh An is pretty straightforward as a starter  Smile
Just send your first turn when ready.
All the best
Ian
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"