• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad? Moscow?
01-28-2022, 09:04 PM,
Stalingrad? Moscow?
Im interested to know if either AotR or Red Victory cover much of Stalingrad or Moscow? Ive looked at WDS and searched the forums here but only find sane vague references to either. I only Have the squad battles demo, and looking to purchase one of the squad battles mentioned as my first.

Also, have an interest in the Winter War game, anybody have a preference for either or all? Thanks for any help in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2022, 10:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 10:33 PM by Embis.)
RE: Stalingrad? Moscow?
The advice is always to pick one you're interested in. All the SB series are excellent and which ones you pick depends entirely on what particular conflicts you're interested in.

Both 'Red Victory' and 'Advance of the Reich' include some Stalingrad scenarios, but as far as I know there are no scenarios specifically about Moscow in either title.

If you go to the product pages  for RV and AotR on the WDS site, you will see a section "updates and downloadable files" from there you can download complete scenario listings and maps showing the scenario locations for each title.

Winter war also an excellent title.

You will have no problem picking up opponents here for any of the titles, and PBEM is by far the most enjoyable and challenging way of playing any of the SB series.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
01-29-2022, 03:42 AM,
Thank you very much for the feedback. I didnt know about that feature on the website, pretty awesome!
01-31-2022, 03:32 AM,
Winter War is one of my favorite titles - - very well done and an interesting theater.