• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Vietnam - YouTube
04-29-2024, 07:13 AM,
RE: Campaign Series Vietnam - YouTube
Well I was able to share some items of good news and go over what I've been working on lately. Then we dove into the disaster of Hue. Depending on how you look at it, it's either good or bad. Well, who am I kidding, it's mostly bad for the ARVN. Yay for paper tigers! It is an interesting way to play the game though, HOTSEAT. I recommend it when you're looking for a different kind of challenge. I still prefer playing the Scripted AI or a human though!

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2024, 02:44 PM,
We went over some new things and some other news and then tackled the Hue assault as best as we could. What an interesting fight. The ARVN are up to their usual antics and I presumed that the US Marines would fare better. We all know how it goes when I assume things! At least I didn't lose any helicopters. Disregard the fact that I don't have any. HA!

Send this user an email
05-13-2024, 07:45 AM,
It was a good session! We went through the latest and greatest, mostly discussing the progress on the Iraqi's. What a fascinating process indeed! After that we discovered a bug with the 1.31 for Vietnam and rolled back a set before we continued on with Hue. It's been a lot of fun playing Hot Seat, but I can see how the NVA are just absolutely brutal to the poor ARVN, even the US Marines, but not as badly. Lessons learned all throughout indeed.

Send this user an email