• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How many games being played?
02-07-2022, 10:33 AM,
How many games being played?
I was surprised to see I have eight games going. That's a lot for me. A WWI, a WF, an EF and 5 Vietnams. Not doing so well either.  Smile

Good times.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2022, 11:34 AM,
RE: How many games being played?
Got me beat Scud! 

I have seven going. Four Vietnam PBEM. One Vietnam vs. the A/I. One East Front II PBEM and dare I say it, 

wait for it, 

here it comes...

not another one from the Campaign Series but one from the wild and wonderful Squad Battles SB WWII mod PBEM.

Busiest I have been in a long time with games.  Whip

But I think I'm doing better than Scud, knowing Scud. Wink
02-07-2022, 01:06 PM,
(02-07-2022, 10:33 AM)Scud Wrote: I was surprised to see I have eight games going. That's a lot for me. A WWI, a WF, an EF and 5 Vietnams. Not doing so well either.  Smile

Good times.

Dave

If you were  a true war gamer, you'd have 9 going at the same time!   Propeller Hat LOL Mex Big Grin
02-07-2022, 01:12 PM,
(02-07-2022, 01:06 PM)Compass Rose Wrote: If you were  a true war gamer, you'd have 9 going at the same time!   Propeller Hat LOL Mex Big Grin

That can be arranged. Didn't you buy the game?  Whistle
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-07-2022, 01:54 PM,
Boy, what some guys won't try to do to get a easy win!   Rolling Eyes Propeller Hat   Shark
02-07-2022, 04:02 PM,
My 2 Cents  RE: How many games being played?
Hi, All

Doing just 2 now - lately busy stuff for me :

A CS Vietnam and a PB NA1941.

Nobody is suffering - pass that something over here, please
and Thank You.

Adios

Tom S
02-07-2022, 11:29 PM,
At the moment, I have 2 PzCs, 3 EF, 2 WF, 2 ME and 2 VN for now. There was a time that I had 51 games across the board going at once.
02-08-2022, 12:35 AM,
(02-07-2022, 11:29 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: At the moment, I have 2 PzCs, 3 EF, 2 WF, 2 ME and 2 VN for now.  There was a time that I had 51 games across the board going at once.

LOL, 51!!? Mark you're a machine my friend!!