• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hi I'm new here
01-05-2022, 08:21 PM,
Hi I'm new here
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Hello, I am new here and I am starting with John Tiller games. I have acquired several games of squad battles and panzer campaigns, I have seen here sections of maps to play in PBEM but I don't know where to download them, I have read the forum and I have seen mods but in the section map I have not seen download link, I have only seen the score of the clashes. Thank you and Happy 2022[/font]
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2022, 09:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 09:45 PM by Embis.)
RE: Hi I'm new here
Welcome, you will find plenty of willing opponents here, The Blitz has the most active of the Squad Battles communities so you should have no problem picking up a game when you are ready for PBEM.

I can help you out with the Mods and will send you a link for those. 

Not sure what you mean by "sections of maps"? but you might get some scenarios from Task Force Echo 4 although you might already have many, if not all, because I think a lot of these were included in updates and this site hasn't been updated for quite a while.

It might also be worth looking at this thread which relates to Mods.

Which SB games did you get?
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
01-05-2022, 09:45 PM,
(01-05-2022, 09:28 PM)Embis Wrote: Bienvenido, aquí encontrarás muchos oponentes dispuestos, The Blitz tiene la comunidad más activa de Squad Battles, por lo que no deberías tener problemas para elegir un juego cuando estés listo para PBEM.

Puedo ayudarte con los Mods y te enviaré un enlace para ellos. 

¿No está seguro de lo que quiere decir con las secciones de mapas? pero es posible que obtenga algunos escenarios de Task Force Echo 4,  aunque los mejores ya se han agregado a la versión 4.00.

También podría valer la pena mirar  este hilo que se relaciona con Mods.

¿Qué juegos de SB obtuviste?

recientemente adquirido TOUR OF DUTY, JAPAN 45 Y JAPAN46
01-05-2022, 10:25 PM,
I love google translate.

So you got tour of duty from the sb series. Good choice, its one of my favourites. You need to go to the panzer campaign forum for the Japan games.
Napoleon I
01-05-2022, 10:42 PM,
(01-05-2022, 09:45 PM)Yeray Wrote: recientemente adquirido TOUR OF DUTY, JAPAN 45 Y JAPAN46

Hola y bienvenido Yeray Wink 

En tu mensaje original el traductor automático puso "sections of maps"; asumo que te refieres a los escenarios.
Este foro mantiene bases de datos de los escenarios de las distintas series de juegos, pero no almacena los archivos en sí, por lo que no puedes descargártelos. Si lo que buscas son escenarios APARTE de los que ya vienen con los juegos, puedes ir al sitio que te enlazó Embis.

Yo no juego PBEM pero hasta donde sé, todos los escenarios se pueden jugar en esa modalidad. Solo tienes que encontrar un oponente con el mismo juego y ponerte en contacto con él.

Saludos!
01-05-2022, 10:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 10:54 PM by Embis.)
(01-05-2022, 10:25 PM)Embis Wrote: I love google translate.

But I wasn't expecting to need it again quite so soon   Big Grin

As Xerxes, says, any game can be played by email, you just need to select that option in the opening screen.
Napoleon I
01-05-2022, 11:42 PM,
(01-05-2022, 10:51 PM)Embis Wrote: But I wasn't expecting to need it again quite so soon   Big Grin

Ha ha! Sorry about that. Next time I'll make sure to include the EN version. Mex Big Grin
01-08-2022, 05:05 PM,
(01-05-2022, 11:42 PM)Xerxes77 Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 10:51 PM)Embis Wrote: But I wasn't expecting to need it again quite so soon   Big Grin

Ha ha! Sorry about that. Next time I'll make sure to include the EN version. Mex Big Grin

Don't worry, Google translate makes it a breeze.. though it would probably struggle with translating that particular phrase into meaningful Spanish! 

I think we native English speakers often take it for granted that the Internets standard language seems to be English and we forget how easy that makes life for us.

... and, I am ashamed to say, that we British often assume that English is also the worlds standard language, and that if a non-English speaker has difficulty in understanding us we just need to speak English more LOUDLY!
....as I am sure you Spanish will attest. Mex Big Grin
Napoleon I
01-09-2022, 04:44 AM,
(01-05-2022, 08:21 PM)Yeray Wrote: [font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Hello, I am new here and I am starting with John Tiller games. I have acquired several games of squad battles and panzer campaigns, I have seen here sections of maps to play in PBEM but I don't know where to download them, I have read the forum and I have seen mods but in the section map I have not seen download link, I have only seen the score of the clashes. Thank you and Happy 2022[/font]

Welcome!   I bought TOD not that long ago and am in my 3rd or 4th PBEM.  I am glad you have joined us! 

Steve