• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Latest WDS blog reveals PzC Rumyantsev '43 and other titles
01-02-2022, 09:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2022, 09:38 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: Latest WDS blog reveals PzC Rumyantsev '43 and other titles
Quote:A couple of comments, the Compass '40 add on for Alamein '42 was designed by Ed Williams (Volcano Man) working in conjunction with Paul Sinatra (Steel God), if I read your post correctly you implied these scenarios were created by Daniel Asensio?

I know there's an expansion pack, which made the information I found when I searched the forum and Google for Daniel Asensio a bit confusing. The Spanish website Punta de Lanza credits Daniel Asensio with a Compass '40 v2.0 mod for El Alamein '42, a mod that includes a Derna scenario that I could find a thread for at the Blitz.

I've edited my post, removing "the" before "Compass '40 scenarios", as he seems to have made one or more scenarios and possibly his own scenarios covering Operation Compass but not the expansion pack as you say.

The modder was unknown to me until reading the blog, and he has only made 4 posts on the Blitz until now, but as I said I'm looking forward to work from a new designer.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest WDS blog reveals PzC Rumyantsev '43 and other titles - by ComradeP - 01-02-2022, 09:16 AM