• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Legion on Twitch
08-08-2022, 08:52 AM,
RE: Campaign Series Legion on Twitch
This is the Sunday live play session where I continue to play through A Week in the Mekong Delta. Using the 1.22 UPDATE, the battle continues. With the final day in the campaign, Day 7 is turning out to be as expected. A large battle, with lots of small battles. I'm finally making some progress as I push through the afternoon. Some losses, some wins. It's a hell of a fight!

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2022, 10:03 AM,
Yep, saw some of that!!

Popcorn 2

Good stuff!!
08-08-2022, 02:45 PM,
Thank you, Big Ivan!!
Send this user an email
08-11-2022, 10:50 AM,
Just a reminder I will be streaming tonight at 6PM Pacific for a couple hours, hoping that my Day 7 battles continue to go the right way! Join me on twitch to ask you questions, have a chat or just shoot the breeze!

CAMPAIGN SERIES ON TWITCH
Send this user an email
08-15-2022, 02:22 AM,
It's Sunday! Stream day! I will be streaming at 10AM Pacific. We are nearing the end of the A Week in Mekong scenario! What a fun scenario it has been. Tune in for a chat or ask questions! I'm around for you!

Send this user an email
08-18-2022, 09:29 AM,
It's Wednesday! Which means I am streaming tonight at 6PM Pacific for a couple hours! Join me for the grand finale of A Week in Mekong. I'll have the time once I am finish to do a fairly in-depth analysis of everything I did wrong. A Lessons learned, so to speak.

Send this user an email
08-22-2022, 02:22 AM,
It's Sunday! That means it is stream day! I'll be streaming at 10AM Pacific for a couple hours. I'll be starting A WEEK IN BINH LONG today. That will be doozy of a campaign. Join me for a chat and and how I strategize!

Send this user an email
08-25-2022, 10:15 AM,
It's Wednesday! Stream day where I will be returning the A Week in Binh Long campaign at 6PM Pacific tonight! We will continue with Day 1 and see what kind of trouble we get into today! Join me for a chat and see how I play and strategize! I will be playing this with a bit more caution than the A Week in Mekong campaign

Campaign Series On TWITCH
Send this user an email
08-25-2022, 10:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-25-2022, 10:28 AM by Big Ivan.)
Get the beer and the snacks out, this oughta be good!!

Cheers4 Popcorn 2
08-29-2022, 02:12 AM,
Good morning! As it is Sunday, I will be doing the live session today with the continuation of A Week in Binh Long. Session starts at 10 AM Pacific and should go for a couple hours. Join me for a chat or ask questions!

CAMPAIGN SERIES TWITCH
Send this user an email