• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Outlaw Josey wales and Ithripod
12-13-2021, 02:25 AM,
Outlaw Josey wales and Ithripod
My E mail has stopped working, I cant send or recive any thing at the moment, will be in touch if and when I get it fixed
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2021, 03:00 AM,
RE: Outlaw Josey wales and Ithripod
I can send but cant receive, can any one help
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
12-13-2021, 07:46 AM,
(12-13-2021, 03:00 AM)Oldbones Wrote: I can send but cant receive, can any one help

Hi Bryan,

You use Outlook.com (hotmail) right? All web-based? 

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
12-13-2021, 07:51 AM,
(12-13-2021, 07:46 AM)Scud Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 03:00 AM)Oldbones Wrote: I can send but cant receive, can any one help

Hi Bryan,

Dave

I just sent you a test from gmail. See if you receive it. If you use an email client on your desktop to receive email, check through the web at outlook.com and logging into your account. If you can send and receive there, then it's your desktop app.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
12-13-2021, 08:53 AM,
(12-13-2021, 07:51 AM)Scud Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 07:46 AM)Scud Wrote:

Hi Bryan,

Dave

I just sent you a test from gmail. See if you receive it. If you use an email client on your desktop to receive email, check through the web at outlook.com and logging into your account. If you can send and receive there, then it's your desktop app.

Dave
Thank you Dave, I had  my e mail set to focused and other.
 I was getting email on the other but not the focused, so I just merged the mail in to one. It now works.
I have just changed my internet provider as I am in a place where its hard to get decent speeds on internet
 (country living) My computer also did an update as it quite often does so it all appears to be fine now.
Thanks very much for the help.
Oldbones.