• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I am a convert!
12-09-2021, 04:55 PM,
My 2 Cents  I am a convert!
I have to say I wasn't keen on Mikes SBWW2 mod when it first came out and I hadn't looked at it again until quite recently.. Well I have changed my mind after a couple of games, there is a lot of new stuff, loads of scenarios, it plays well and you cant beat it for the number of nations. 

So put me down as a convert, I am playing it now and enjoying it. Nice work Mike! Big Grin
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2021, 05:08 PM,
RE: I am a convert!
(12-09-2021, 04:55 PM)Embis Wrote: I have to say I wasn't keen on Mikes SBWW2 mod when it first came out and I hadn't looked at it again until quite recently.. Well I have changed my mind after a couple of games, there is a lot of new stuff, loads of scenarios, it plays well and you cant beat it for the number of nations. 

So put me down as a convert, I am playing it now and enjoying it. Nice work Mike! Big Grin

Fantastic, I look forward to meeting you in some of those scenarios.
Send this user an email
12-09-2021, 09:07 PM,
Hey Embis, that's great! SBWW2 uses several graphic mods that enhance the visuals. Depending on the scenario you may have winter, desert or jungle terrain.

If you choose to play using my SBHQ launcher, you won't have to worry about changing mods between scenarios as they will be loaded automatically provided you have the proper mod profiles.

Here are the ones I use with SBWW2. They just need to be unzipped in the MODS folder and you should be good to go. Of course you can play the game without the launcher and add the profiles manually in JSGME, it's still faster than adding the mods one by one. Helmet Wink

Attached Files
.zip   MODS_profiles.ZIP (Size: 848 bytes / Downloads: 10)
12-10-2021, 10:58 AM,
Wonderful news Mark!! I'm sure we shall have many hours of fun with this, I plan on many more scenario's as well, thanks again for giving it another shot!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/