• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Unit Icon
11-20-2021, 12:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-20-2021, 12:08 AM by greg54.)
New Unit Icon
I haven't seen these icons with the two boxes before.  They are on the 2D Magnified View for Danube Front.

Attached Files
.jpg   Danube Front Icons.jpg (Size: 481.91 KB / Downloads: 26)
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2021, 12:10 AM,
RE: New Unit Icon
(11-20-2021, 12:05 AM)greg54 Wrote: I haven't seen these icons with the two boxes before.  They are on the 2D Magnified View for Danube Front.

You're missing some of the magnified graphics for counters. Did you use a full installer or an update for your game?

Thanks,

David
11-20-2021, 12:19 AM,
I installed from the JTS digital installer then updated using the WDS update file. Error message that could not create Russian-Guards\Units\Thumbs.db. However, that would not explain the missing Nato unit graphics.
11-20-2021, 12:29 AM,
(11-20-2021, 12:19 AM)greg54 Wrote: I installed from the JTS digital installer then updated using the WDS update file.  Error message that could not create Russian-Guards\Units\Thumbs.db.  However, that would not explain the missing Nato unit graphics.

Ok, thanks. I didn't create the update files, but they must be missing from there. From your image you are missing the Soviet ones as well.

We will have a quick look at the patches. If you bought from JTS after 2012, you should be receiving links to full installers that I am confident have everything in them.

David
11-20-2021, 12:40 AM,
It could also be because I mixed a John Tiller digital installer and a WDS update, even though the update unzipped into the correct folder.
11-20-2021, 12:51 AM,
I manually unzipped the updater files to the Danube Front folder and that fixed the graphical icons. So some glitch in the updater itself. The manual unzip added thumbs.db files for Russian Guards and West Germans.