• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New CWB Content!
11-19-2021, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2021, 10:15 PM by rahamy.)
New CWB Content!
Forgotten Campaigns is a title unlike the others in the Civil War Battles series, in that it covers a wide range of actions from all theaters of the war. In this fifteenth installment of the series, we have rolled up the actions not covered in other titles, and in many cases actions that the historians have not devoted much attention to either. Fighting will range from frontier actions in New Mexico during 1862 to Mobile Bay in 1865. The Red River campaign of 1864 is included as is the War in Mississippi with Brice's Crossroads and Tupelo. Naval combat plays a prominent role in many actions as well, with coastal actions from Charleston to Baton Rouge and many others.

https://wargameds.com/products/forgotten-campaigns
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2021, 04:27 AM,
RE: New CWB Content!
You'll want to pick this one up guys.  I was a playtester and while I didn't play them all there is a great number of varied scenarios and you'll get a lot more gunboats to play with. LOL
11-20-2021, 06:03 AM,
A special

<salute!>

to John Ferry for designing this latest installment in the Civil War Battles series. Without his dedication, the game might never have happened.

And never to forget John Tiller

<salute!>

without whom the entire CWB series would surely never have happened.

I have dreamt of a game series like this ever since my boyhood. Thank them two and all for making my dreams come true.
11-29-2021, 12:11 PM,
All PBEM scenarios are now uploaded to the database! Thumbs Up

[Image: Forgotten%20Campaigns_Cover.jpg]
11-30-2021, 02:07 AM,
Thanks Compass Rose!