• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
10-30-2021, 06:03 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Am looking for a couple of opponents in my skill and experience level in JTCS. All optional rules on and it doesn't matter which theater of operations. EF,WF,RS all are fine.
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2021, 11:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2021, 11:04 PM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
What is your skill and experience level?
I could be your huckleberry but I do not play with all optional rules. Stir the Pot

I never use Variable Visibility. Never liked it. Never will.

I only use Extreme Assault when it is designed to be used in a scenario by the designer. Obviously I do not use extreme assault in any of the "classic" scenarios. Twilight Zone

I have played a lot of games but my "skill level" is always in question. Rolling Eyes
But, I could teach you "the ropes".
My ROEs are posted above in this forum.
Most deal with cheesy play but it is a good read (if I do say so myself). Helmet Wink

BTW, you did not join the Campaign Series ladder? By joining you are put into 'boot camp'. After recording your first game you will be placed on the CS ladder.

Farmer

HSL
10-30-2021, 11:55 PM,
(10-30-2021, 11:03 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: What is your skill and experience level?
I could be your huckleberry but I do not play with all optional rules. Stir the Pot

I never use Variable Visibility. Never liked it. Never will.

I only use Extreme Assault when it is designed to be used in a scenario by the designer. Obviously I do not use extreme assault in any of the "classic" scenarios. Twilight Zone

I have played a lot of games but my "skill level" is always in question. Rolling Eyes
But, I could teach you "the ropes".
My ROEs are posted above in this forum.
Most deal with cheesy play but it is a good read (if I do say so myself). Helmet Wink

BTW, you did not join the Campaign Series ladder? By joining you are put into 'boot camp'. After recording your first game you will be placed on the CS ladder.

Farmer

HSL

Ed's "skill level" is notably, well defined and perfected... make sure you packed a lunch, Kid.  Whistle
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-08-2021, 06:33 AM,
goldsherman
Have you found an opponent or joined the CS ladder?

Farmer

HSL
11-08-2021, 10:52 AM,
Hi goldsherman!!

I sent you a PM.

Regards,
John (Big Ivan) Wink
11-10-2021, 12:26 AM,
The rumble of tank treads through the snow can be heard in the woods.

Farmer

HSL