• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HPS PzC disks for sale?
08-29-2021, 06:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 06:58 AM by jonnymacbrown.)
HPS PzC disks for sale?
I's like to buy some HPS PzC disks at a price agreeable to you. Looking for: Kharkov 42 & 43, Stalingrad 42, Smolensk 41, Kursk 43, Kiev 43, Tobruk 41, Korsun 44, Budapest 45
Thanks jonny Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2021, 11:04 PM,
RE: HPS PzC disks for sale?
As I understand it the disks are not compatible with the JTS Gold updates and it appears HPS no longer has any Tiller updates on it's site.  You would have none of the updates or bug fixes available if you purchase the disks second hand. 

Also several of those titles were released after Tiller and HPS parted ways and were never available on disc.  Your best bet would be to buy the games from JTS during one of their sales and/or use the multiple game purchase discounts they offer.
08-29-2021, 11:09 PM,
(08-29-2021, 11:04 PM)krmiller Wrote: As I understand it the disks are not compatible with the JTS Gold updates and it appears HPS no longer has any Tiller updates on it's site.  You would have none of the updates or bug fixes available if you purchase the disks second hand. 

Also several of those titles were released after Tiller and HPS parted ways and were never available on disc.  Your best bet would be to buy the games from JTS during one of their sales and/or use the multiple game purchase discounts they offer.

I don't like or play "Gold." It's a downgrade; everything is poorer but it is what it is. Thanks for trying to help. jonny Propeller Hat
09-03-2021, 03:57 AM,
I have HPS discs I can part with, please e-mail me at pkrysztofiak at gmail doc com to discuss further.