• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTCS East Front: Panzerblitz: Grossdeutschland scnenario set now available
08-27-2021, 12:12 AM,
RE: JTCS East Front: Panzerblitz: Grossdeutschland scnenario set now available
(08-26-2021, 11:37 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 07:23 PM)Crossroads Wrote: Therefore: Ed, converting a boardgame scenario to computer is never a waste of time. Nor playing one, especially when you've tried the boardgame, too.

I beg to differ. It is a waste if your time is limited or you want to play something balanced and fun?

I did not say converting them to JTCS has no value. It brings back the nostalgia of playing Pz Blitz/leader. As an archive of board game scenarios I have no problem. Just don't tell me to play them in mirror. It's not what it is designed for?

And John, to your point, I think that the scenarios would benefit from the tweaking of increasing the total turns, adjusting the size of the maps and reviewing the victory conditions in regards to JTCS.

Especially, when there are many units in them. At that point "target rich" just becomes silly.

I'm only saying this from playing many of them. Since we exist as a club playing H2H. I mostly look at it from that perspective.

Farmer

HSL

Good point Ed, thanks! Wink
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JTCS East Front: Panzerblitz: Grossdeutschland scnenario set now available - by Big Ivan - 08-27-2021, 12:12 AM