• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTCS East Front: Panzerblitz: Grossdeutschland scnenario set now available
08-25-2021, 10:22 PM,
RE: JTCS East Front: Panzerblitz: Grossdeutschland scnenario set now available
(08-22-2021, 06:00 PM)Crossroads Wrote: There's something just opening up any of them with those narrow PanzerBlitz / Panzer Leader maps containing the opposing armies isn't there. 

Also, what a difference with a boardgames scenario and a JTCS scenario, those scenarios make perfect sense within the boardgames context, but seem often quite crowded on these little maps. What I've noticed is the early war scenarios being better conversions, with most units packing less range and punch. The late war scenarios with a sparse unit count work very nicely too. 

Then again, as mirrored H2H games, they can be just most brutal! Target rich environments, as the saying goes Whip

After playing the other scenarios translated by A.A. I am sure that the players would find them unplayable in JTCS. There were only a few that we played that could be said to be balanced and fun as H2H.
The purest Panzer Blitz/Leader player may find them an interesting study in an old game system. I am pretty sure that most JTCS H2H players would find most one sided.
As you said, playing mirror would be interesting for those who have that kind of time to waste. Hamster Wheel

Farmer

HSL
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JTCS East Front: Panzerblitz: Grossdeutschland scnenario set now available - by Herr Straße Laufer - 08-25-2021, 10:22 PM