• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Updated toolbar and hotkeys...
05-10-2021, 02:57 AM,
c_Question Mark  Updated toolbar and hotkeys...
I've just bought my first JTS ACW title - Campaign Antietam - and that has a changed toolbar and a massive number of hotkeys. Does anyone know if something similar is planned for the Napoleonic titles. 

I make a lot of use of hotkeys - I have a large AutoHotkey script I use with the Napoleonic titles I own. Of course, the issue now is that my Nap hotkeys are totally different to the ACW ones. If there's something similar planned for other titles, I'll wait, if not I'll update mine to match the ACW ones.

But this time round I'm probably going to look at doing something slightly more radical than AutoHotkey...

Resource Hacker (angusj.com)

I've already used this tool to resize some of the JTS dialogs as I find them ridiculously small and having looked I can add hotkeys to the menu functions even if I can't add a new toolbar.
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2021, 04:49 AM,
RE: Updated toolbar and hotkeys...
(05-10-2021, 02:57 AM)Parmenion Wrote: I've just bought my first JTS ACW title - Campaign Antietam - and that has a changed toolbar and a massive number of hotkeys. Does anyone know if something similar is planned for the Napoleonic titles. 

Quite possibly.
05-10-2021, 05:16 AM,
More hotkeys would be fantastic. Same, I'm using them a lot.
08-08-2021, 05:52 AM,
More hotkeys will be added following the CWB layout.