• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Disrupted HQ's Command Range bug?
07-05-2021, 09:25 PM,
Disrupted HQ's Command Range bug?
It happened in France' 40 scenario (I'm not sure which exactly 0510_08_South_Holland_Prucha or 0510A_Netherlands_Prucha) some days ago and I already abandoned it so I haven't the save or screenshots.
During air landing near Den Haag 22th I.D. HQ was bombarded by Dutch artillery and got a disrupted status. On the next turn (HQ still had this status) I noticed that subordinated to this HQ units that was in a range 9-16 (22th I.D. HQ had nominal command range 16) hadn't detached status, they hadn't yellow names and wasn't highlighted by Detached units function. But command range in HQ was shown as 8/16 and range 8 shown when I used command range shade.
So, is it something wrong with command range of disrupted HQ or a detached status displayed not correctly in the such case?
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2021, 01:09 PM,
RE: Disrupted HQ's Command Range bug?
Whether or not a unit is Detached is based on the Nominal Command Range. This range does not change if the HQ is Disrupted.

It is the Modified Command Range that is halved when a HQ is disrupted. This range is used in determining Command and Recovery, as described in the User Manual.
Quote this message in a reply