• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Unit Box and Leader Mod – Version 2
08-05-2021, 11:38 PM,
RE: PzC Unit Box and Leader Mod – Version 2
(07-25-2021, 11:53 PM)2-81 Armor Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 05:10 PM)Indragnir Wrote: I plan a Bulge mod. I'm going to use F'40 new map. Do you think that new map is historical enough? it looks to me but I have not dive deep enough into the game yet

I've experimented with the same idea (F40 map for Bulge) and I do believe the map is good enough. When I was experimenting, I edited the map so that Antwerp was present,and enough of the Netherlands so that British 21 AG, US Ninth Army, and German 15th and 1st FJ Army would all be on map. There is a problem in that only 1940 can be used as the year when setting dates. Any of the existing Bulge OOBs and unit graphic sets will work or new ones can of course be created. You probably know all of this anyway.

I wish you good luck with your idea, and hope you carry it further than I did. We really do need a new Bulge title with a larger and better map, along with improved OOBs.

I'm aware, however David did his magic and the map can work under B'44.
It won't encompass British 21 AG, US Ninth Army, and German 15th and 1st FJ Army definitely.
Slightly larger map than the B'44 original one (Hürtgenwald, Liêge plains and west of Namur)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PzC Unit Box and Leader Mod – Version 2 - by Indragnir - 08-05-2021, 11:38 PM