• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Unit Box and Leader Mod – Version 2
11-26-2021, 08:50 AM,
RE: PzC Unit Box and Leader Mod – Version 2
Modern Campaigns

Unit boxes have been added to the downloads section. These are just the ones from the old version with the colour toned down. Not sure if they are of much use. One day I will put some work into these.
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2022, 02:01 PM,
Awesome unit box art ! but the download link is broken now ... any alt to download?
12-28-2022, 10:43 PM,
(05-20-2021, 09:01 AM)Green Wrote: These versions replace any of the previous versions found here:

Many thanks to everyone that provided the feedback I needed to do these. Suggested improvements are always appreciated.

At this stage the Eastern, Western and Pacific titles have been completed.

Since they are no longer available, could someone who has downloaded them post them perhaps in a Dropbox download?

Each one I tried to download gives an error. 

[Image: aNuWtAv.png]
01-02-2023, 01:30 PM,
(12-28-2022, 10:43 PM)zovs66 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 09:01 AM)Green Wrote: These versions replace any of the previous versions found here:

Many thanks to everyone that provided the feedback I needed to do these. Suggested improvements are always appreciated.

At this stage the Eastern, Western and Pacific titles have been completed.

Since they are no longer available, could someone who has downloaded them post them perhaps in a Dropbox download?

Each one I tried to download gives an error. 

[Image: aNuWtAv.png]

i have some (not all), send me your email ... dropbox is a little complicated to me