• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Shenandoah Match (Closed)
04-28-2021, 09:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 11:22 PM by JAJ28.)
Opponent Wanted  Shenandoah Match (Closed)
Morning,

I’m new to the Blitz and looking to play my first match. I only own Shenandoah at the moment. Would like to give a short to medium length match a try. I have never played PBEM so may require some minor assistance or at least some patience on my opponents part as I learn. 

I have played some of the scenarios against the AI and feel fairly confident in the game mechanics. I’m good for a couple of turns per week. Let me know.

Thanks,
Respectfully,
JJ
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2021, 12:57 AM,
RE: Shenandoah Match
(04-28-2021, 09:24 PM)JAJ28 Wrote: Morning,

I’m new to the Blitz and looking to play my first match. I only own Shenandoah at the moment. Would like to give a short to medium length match a try. I have never played PBEM so may require some minor assistance or at least some patience on my opponents part as I learn. 

I have played some of the scenarios against the AI and feel fairly confident in the game mechanics. I’m good for a couple of turns per week. Let me know.

Thanks,
Respectfully,
JJ

I have played a lot of these battles and am still learning the process. I would be happy to play you a battle of your choosing and side. My email is [email protected].
04-29-2021, 03:27 AM,
RE: Shenandoah Match
I will play a game. Please pick a scenario and side.

Jim P.