• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Can't move units
04-04-2021, 06:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2021, 08:47 PM by Hector42.)
Can't move units
Hi, in certain scenario's in a couple of different games (Punic Wars + RCW), i can't give some units orders or their info box with all the extra info doesn't display.
For example in RCW Pharsalus1_48BC.scn playing Pompey -  if I try to give the Cretan archers an order by clicking on their box, nothing happens. I can give some other units orders, notably the Ptolomatic cavalry and Asiatic archers. 
Testing it on a few more games of the series, it's basically if there are allies on one side. I can move one force but not the other. Also, a message appears at the bottom saying insufficient action points but in the unit info box, it lists action points available when I try to move the unit with the shortcut key.
Any ideas please?
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2021, 06:24 AM,
RE: Can't move units
(04-04-2021, 06:43 AM)Hector42 Wrote: Hi, in certain scenario's in a couple of different games (Punic Wars + RCW), i can't give some units orders or their info box with all the extra info doesn't display.
For example in RCW Pharsalus1_48BC.scn playing Pompey -  if I try to give the Cretan archers an order by clicking on their box, nothing happens. I can give some other units orders, notably the Ptolomatic cavalry and Asiatic archers. 
Testing it on a few more games of the series, it's basically if there are allies on one side. I can move one force but not the other. Also, a message appears at the bottom saying insufficient action points but in the unit info box, it lists action points available when I try to move the unit with the shortcut key.
Any ideas please?

I've not played for ages but as I recall if you have several different nationalities, you can only move one nationality at a time, then advance, and do another.
04-05-2021, 05:33 PM,
RE: Can't move units
(04-05-2021, 06:24 AM)agmoss99 Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 06:43 AM)Hector42 Wrote: Hi, in certain scenario's in a couple of different games (Punic Wars + RCW), i can't give some units orders or their info box with all the extra info doesn't display.
Any ideas please?

I've not played for ages but as I recall if you have several different nationalities, you can only move one nationality at a time, then advance, and do another.
That does it thanks!