• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Next Purchase Recommendation
03-03-2021, 03:25 PM,
a_Arrow  RE: PzC Next Purchase Recommendation
(03-03-2021, 02:59 PM)ThePrussian Wrote: Was wondering opinions on the best PzC games are more likely to find opponents?  I'm partial to WWII and would like to stay focused in that era for the time being.  Any recommendations?

Thank you,

Nick

Hey Nick, we get this question all the time.

The PzC series is very popular and you will not have any problems finding an opponent here at the Blitz.

The "normal" answer to your question is pick a title that interests you, and go with it.

Or since you are new to the series, select one title from each theater and see how much you enjoy it.

Highly suggest you check out Jison's MapMod which is a very popular art mod.

http://www.mapmod.se/

His webpage hasn't been updated in well over a year as he is busy with contract work.

I believe he offers a PzC mod to every game in the series title except Japan '46.

If you decide to start using mods, make sure you check out the mod program JSGME.

A install walk through and an explanation of the program can be found here:

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=72021

One of the greatest assets of owning a JTS game is that JTS has the unprecedented reputation of supporting 99% of their games, even games that were originally released back in 1999, and they do it for free!

You will be hard-pressed to find another computer gaming company who does such a thing.

As a owner of over 62+ JTS titles, I know first hand that all the different game series can be very addicting especially since they shine when playing them via PBEM.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Good Luck!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PzC Next Purchase Recommendation - by Nick.Rusch - 03-03-2021, 02:59 PM
RE: PzC Next Purchase Recommendation - by Compass Rose - 03-03-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: PzC Next Purchase Recommendation - by phoenix - 03-04-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: PzC Next Purchase Recommendation - by phoenix - 03-05-2021, 06:15 PM