• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anniversary!
03-04-2021, 09:53 AM,
RE: Anniversary!
Congrats Dev, and everyone for still being married! We are 36 years, and still get along great. aside from when I'm being a prick, the Good woman don't take no shit boys! She can't, when married to a Marine! Good knowing all you guys, good to see banter here as well!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2021, 03:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2021, 03:36 PM by zap.)
Thanks for the OT Dev. We needed that.

Started late. Married when I was 42 yrs old. One women, we celebrate 26 years in 3 days. We're happy together. All in all she's a low maintenance women. I'm thankful for that!
03-05-2021, 10:40 AM,
My wife and I will be 30 years married in August. She still lets me hang around ... so I must be doing something right.
03-05-2021, 12:10 PM,
I'm married 32 years.
The joke has always been ten years less. I will say we are married for twenty-two happy years. My wife says, no we are married for 32. My response is, I am sticking to my comment. Big Grin2

Though, she never asks what ten years were unhappy? Whistle Whip

Farmer

HSL
03-06-2021, 09:55 PM,
(03-05-2021, 12:10 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: I'm married 32 years.
The joke has always been ten years less. I will say we are married for twenty-two happy years. My wife says, no we are married for 32. My response is, I am sticking to my comment. Big Grin2

Though, she never asks what ten years were unhappy? Whistle Whip

Farmer

HSL

Ya'll prolly mixed them in there a few times around, Ey?
Can't say ALL my years married, have been total happiness either.. but we men .. we shoulder the package, and carry on.!
Damn, our Perseverance of living...

Let's see what that little probe finds on Mars... Whistle 

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
03-06-2021, 09:56 PM,
(03-05-2021, 10:40 AM)Nort Wrote: My wife and I will be 30 years married in August.  She still lets me hang around ... so I must be doing something right.

Attacking me, as the Germans, is NOT.... Big Laugh
Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
03-06-2021, 09:58 PM,
(03-04-2021, 03:32 PM)zap Wrote: Thanks for the OT Dev. We needed that.

Started late. Married when I was 42 yrs old. One women, we celebrate 26 years in 3 days. We're happy together. All in all she's a low maintenance women. I'm thankful for that!

Congrats Phil!, She must not know of your war-gaming addiction, bro... how are you hiding that? TEEHEE

Dev
03-06-2021, 10:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-06-2021, 10:05 PM by RedDevil.)
(03-04-2021, 09:53 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Congrats Dev, and everyone for still being married! We are 36 years, and still get along great. aside from when I'm being a prick, the Good woman don't take no shit boys! She can't, when married to a Marine! Good knowing all you guys, good to see banter here as well!

Never knew you was a Marine, Mike! Salute to you, sir!

Just don't count on me letting you win ME tourney...
 And a HUG to the woman, for putting up with yer ass.. Whip

Dev
03-07-2021, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2021, 08:09 AM by zap.)
Let's see what that little probe finds on Mars... [Image: d2dc721f87whistling2.gif] 

Dev

If it discovers alien life, we'll probably find out the the female of the species runs the relationship, there as well. I wonder? could their female species be similar to spider species here that kills the male after love making Big Laugh  
03-07-2021, 08:23 AM,
(03-06-2021, 10:04 PM)RedDevil Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 09:53 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Congrats Dev, and everyone for still being married! We are 36 years, and still get along great. aside from when I'm being a prick, the Good woman don't take no shit boys! She can't, when married to a Marine! Good knowing all you guys, good to see banter here as well!

Never knew you was a Marine, Mike! Salute to you, sir!

Just don't count on me letting you win ME tourney...
 And a HUG to the woman, for putting up with yer ass.. Whip

Dev

Thanks Randy! 
Gonna be a tough challenge against ya, kinda figured we might bang heads again!!
She's a tough gal, deserves a medal, LOL!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/